|BUY THE BOOK|
A few days ago, I received a "well done" about my memoir from a friend of a friend who I have since friended on Facebook.
I thanked them, of course, and then last night I woke up and thought, She said she read it on a Kindle ...
Sure enough, I looked this morning, and there it is: Seven Wheelchairs: A Life beyond Polio in Kindle.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Publisher: University Of Iowa Press; 1 edition (October 1, 2008)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004L62IG8
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #271,119 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #74 in Kindle Store Nonfiction, Health, Mind & Body
Folks at The University of Iowa Press had said a Kindle edition was being planned, but they apparently forgot to tell me it had been produced. Perhaps the incident of digital pirating last year spurred their effort.