|Do I Need to Beg?|
An email ...
To those souls at DISH Network who still care about a fair resolution to my complaint:
Would you please tell me the date my service contract ends?
- I do not want it renewed.
- I want no service from DISH after that date.
- I want all DISH equipment picked up on that date or within a reasonable period.
- I accept no responsibility for DISH equipment after the date my service contract ends.
I have paid electronically the $94.99 for actual service. The payment will be received by DISH's computers on March 28th.
I have not paid the unfair service charge added to my account, a charge that was applied more than 6 months ago. I have no plans to pay it regardless of red ink on my bills and robo-calls on my telephone.
I still expect that unfair service charge to be deleted.
- I was not warned that a service call fee to repair DISH's own equipment would be made.
- I was never offered the $6 a month service contract.
DISH has failed to live up to its advertised declaration of the "best customer service in the industry."